Analysis (Services and Self)

Koan Bremner's view on life as a database and data warehouse professional / addict and non-genetic woman

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Fat Lip

Collagen implants; who needs them? Certainly not I. Well, not right now, at least. After a one hour electrolysis session that virtually cleared my top lip, I am the proud possessor of a pout about three times the normal size (my "trout pout", as my friend TJ puts it). For the next day or so. With luck, one more session and that part will be finished. Fortunately for me, most of my remaining facial hair is white (comes with being old)... except on my top lip, and immediately below my bottom lip, where it's very dark (and hence most noticeable after a day or so). So once they're cleared, I feel the finishing line is in sight, if still a way off.

This blog has been migrated to new software on a different server (http://www.multidimensional.me.uk) and comments on this post on *this* blog are now closed. All existing comments have been copied to the equivalent post on the new blog. If you still wish to comment on this post, please use the equivalent post at: http://www.multidimensional.me.uk/

0 Comments:

<< Home