Analysis (Services and Self)

Koan Bremner's view on life as a database and data warehouse professional / addict and non-genetic woman

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Re: CrossOver Session Seven: "Choose Your Rights"

Now online (MP3, 3.6 MB, 15 minutes 30 seconds) - in which, gentle listener, you hear part of my homework from last week's session of speech and language therapy, i.e. a ten-minute piece of continuous, scripted speech. I've used as inspiration the BBC Radio 4 documentary I posted about here and have gone on to add one or two personal observations of my own. Any feedback or comments (whether about the content itself, or my, ahem, "performance") would be, as ever, most welcome!

[Via CrossOver]

This blog has been migrated to new software on a different server (http://www.multidimensional.me.uk) and comments on this post on *this* blog are now closed. All existing comments have been copied to the equivalent post on the new blog. If you still wish to comment on this post, please use the equivalent post at: http://www.multidimensional.me.uk/

0 Comments:

<< Home