Analysis (Services and Self)

Koan Bremner's view on life as a database and data warehouse professional / addict and non-genetic woman

Sunday, March 27, 2005

In the bow seat

DSC00012
DSC00012,
originally uploaded by Koan Bremner.
Playing Rugby wasn't my last competitive outing... in 1986, at the start of my last year at University, I decide to try rowing, for my college. Which was great fun, if a little challenging (primarily because of getting up at 6am three mornings a week in a freezing Cambridge winter to row. I had some photos of my crew racing, but of course I can't find them right now. So I've put a couple of pictures on Flickr (taken with my cellphone, apologies for average quality) to show that the spirit is still there... yes, that's my Concept 2 rower, together with my Stressless recliner, four remote controllers, laptop, iPod Mini (pink, of course), mug of coffee... so when I've finished killing myself on the rower I can collapse into my recliner. ;-)

And, of course, my allegiance is with the Light Blues... "rowed, Cambridge, rowed!"


This blog has been migrated to new software on a different server (http://www.multidimensional.me.uk) and comments on this post on *this* blog are now closed. All existing comments have been copied to the equivalent post on the new blog. If you still wish to comment on this post, please use the equivalent post at: http://www.multidimensional.me.uk/

0 Comments:

<< Home