Analysis (Services and Self)

Koan Bremner's view on life as a database and data warehouse professional / addict and non-genetic woman

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Frustration beyond words

So, what do you do when insomnia grabs you at 12.30am (this is so far beyond a joke... I'm seeing my Doctor on Monday morning, not specifically about this, but I have to find *some* way to get some sleep) - you try, for the n'th time, to export your blog from Blogger to Radio, that's what. And succeed, for the n'th time, in finding a way *not* to make it work. :-( So now I've thrown it over to Userland (the publishers of Radio) through their discussion group. I want to use Radio so much (as my colleague Steve puts it, I "get moist" thinking about the possibilities of OPML and ActiveRenderer, both of which Radio supports so well); and *don't* want to lose the content from here; but frankly it's getting to the point where it's just not worth the trouble. Step up to the plate, Userland; an avowed advocate of your software is about to give up on it.

This blog has been migrated to new software on a different server (http://www.multidimensional.me.uk) and comments on this post on *this* blog are now closed. All existing comments have been copied to the equivalent post on the new blog. If you still wish to comment on this post, please use the equivalent post at: http://www.multidimensional.me.uk/

0 Comments:

<< Home