Analysis (Services and Self)

Koan Bremner's view on life as a database and data warehouse professional / addict and non-genetic woman

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

RE: Anyone have an invite for Yahoo 360?

I’d love to get in on the ground floor of Yahoo 360 — anyone have an invite they can flip me?


[Via I Love Radio .org]

And that's a big old AOL "me, too!" if anyone's got one going spare... pretty please... ;-)

Update: I'm now sorted with an invite (thanks, Adrian!) So, let me return the favour; if anyone else would like an invite (I'm not sure how many I have, it's not immediately obvious to me, unlike Gmail invites) then leave a comment on this post and I'll send one along. Actually, since I have a wad of Gmail invites too, if anyone wants one of *those* as well / instead, likewise, please leave a comment and I'll oblige.

This blog has been migrated to new software on a different server (http://www.multidimensional.me.uk) and comments on this post on *this* blog are now closed. All existing comments have been copied to the equivalent post on the new blog. If you still wish to comment on this post, please use the equivalent post at: http://www.multidimensional.me.uk/

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't have you're email address, but if you check out my blog, I am offering them...

    adrianspeyer.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:03 am, Blogger Koan said…

    Thanks, Adrian! :-) (Isn't the internet community spirit a beautiful thing?)

     

<< Home