Analysis (Services and Self)

Koan Bremner's view on life as a database and data warehouse professional / addict and non-genetic woman

Thursday, December 16, 2004

VoiceOver Session Three - Insomnia? We Don't Need No Steenking Insomnia

Or, if I'm awake at 4 am in the morning, then I don't see why you shouldn't be too! ;-) So, here's a gentle tune to help you shake the sleep from your eyes... In this session: "Jonestown Mind" by The Almighty - included here from the CD "World of Noise", given away free with Q Magazine, May 1995. Download file here (MP3, 2.91 MB, 6 minutes 21 seconds). You might want to keep your hand near the volume dial...

Update 06.02 am - the download is broken... :-( have to find some more hosting space...

Update 16.14 on 20 December 2004... well, done, ISP chaps, for finally working out that, yes, it really isn't *that* hard to enable my paid-for space... sheesh.

This blog has been migrated to new software on a different server (http://www.multidimensional.me.uk) and comments on this post on *this* blog are now closed. All existing comments have been copied to the equivalent post on the new blog. If you still wish to comment on this post, please use the equivalent post at: http://www.multidimensional.me.uk/

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Koan sweetie!!
    I am awfully worried about you. I have been noticing the times on your postings for a wee while now. Is it because you don't want to take any more medication that you are not getting help with your insomnia? I know how you are about putting unnecessary things into your body, and you don't drink alcohol at all and not even tea or coffee after 6pm.

    Can you get any help at all?

    Jinty xxx

     
  • At 7:26 am, Blogger Koan said…

    Awww, bless you for caring, Jinty! Yes, the insomnia is getting beyond a joke (not that it was ever funny) and no, I don't want to put more strain on my body with more pills if I can avoid it. As for coffee, I'm now rationed to two mugs a day by my speech therapist, with orders to drink lots more water instead! I've just had my latest blood tests taken, so I'll find out next week what they say.

     

<< Home