Analysis (Services and Self)

Koan Bremner's view on life as a database and data warehouse professional / addict and non-genetic woman

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Well, *I'm* pleased with the results! Mostly... ;-)

The final selection from Wednesday's little session. I am delighted with the outcome; I'll be very happy to have new ID bearing one of these instead of my previous appearance, that's for sure.

Thanks again, Richard and Melanie; you rock!


This blog has been migrated to new software on a different server (http://www.multidimensional.me.uk) and comments on this post on *this* blog are now closed. All existing comments have been copied to the equivalent post on the new blog. If you still wish to comment on this post, please use the equivalent post at: http://www.multidimensional.me.uk/

2 Comments:

  • At 4:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well - what can I say?!? You are stunning!! I like all the photies. (.... AND!... you have 'woman-breasts'!) You are such a happy and contented lady and I, for one, can see this inner strength in your photies.(Especially in your eyes). Love you! Jinty xxx

     
  • At 6:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow!!

     

<< Home