Analysis (Services and Self)

Koan Bremner's view on life as a database and data warehouse professional / addict and non-genetic woman

Friday, December 24, 2004

Oooops... Domain name registration had expired...

So, in the past I've recommended that people access this blog through the domain name http://yakushitsu.co.uk (rather than through the blogspot.com URL) primarily because I always intended to move this blog to run under Radio Userland software and would just redirect the domain name when I had performed the migration... well, it probably would have been a good idea if I had remembered to renew the domain name registration; which has now expired and been suspended... what an idiot. Anyway, I've now renewed it and it should be active again "within 48 hours"; which, at this time of year, could mean anything! :-( Entirely my fault, and I apologise to anyone who's had problems accessing this blog in the last week or so.

Anyway, now I've got some spare time over Christmas, I intend to do the migration; but not until the domain name works again. Just exactly how stupid do I feel? ;-)

Update 25 December 2004 08:38 GMT - yakushitsu.co.uk lives again! :-) Much respect to easily.co.uk (the domain name registrar) for sorting out my muck-up, and well inside 24 hours at that.

This blog has been migrated to new software on a different server (http://www.multidimensional.me.uk) and comments on this post on *this* blog are now closed. All existing comments have been copied to the equivalent post on the new blog. If you still wish to comment on this post, please use the equivalent post at: http://www.multidimensional.me.uk/

0 Comments:

<< Home