Analysis (Services and Self)

Koan Bremner's view on life as a database and data warehouse professional / addict and non-genetic woman

Friday, December 24, 2004

A spot of good (I think) personal news

In a previous post I mentioned that my liver function tests were giving my GP mild cause for concern, to the extent that he wanted to postpone my move to the maximum dosage of Ethinylestradiol. Well, two months on, the latest tests show that the liver function tests have stabilised so that it is safe to try the increase. Which will begin today.

So long as the tests don't show an increase to dangerous levels next time, and a stabilised level the time after, then I should remain at this dosage until after surgery. I asked my GP if there were any symptoms that I might notice if things were heading towards the red zone; he said "markedly increased lethargy". Well, given my recent insomniac entertainments, that shouldn't prove too hard to spot! ;-)

This blog has been migrated to new software on a different server (http://www.multidimensional.me.uk) and comments on this post on *this* blog are now closed. All existing comments have been copied to the equivalent post on the new blog. If you still wish to comment on this post, please use the equivalent post at: http://www.multidimensional.me.uk/

0 Comments:

<< Home