Analysis (Services and Self)

Koan Bremner's view on life as a database and data warehouse professional / addict and non-genetic woman

Friday, May 06, 2005

Kudos, Microsoft... here, let me shut the stable door for you ;-)

Not that I was too specific, at the time, about *why* I made this post when I did; I'd like to applaud Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, for clarifying the stance that the company will take on legislation in general, anti-discrimination legislation in particular, in the future.

Sadly, this decision is too late to save the Bill that prompted all the furore in the first place... still, sometimes we have to achieve victory in smaller steps, and I view this as a progressive step.

This blog has been migrated to new software on a different server (http://www.multidimensional.me.uk) and comments on this post on *this* blog are now closed. All existing comments have been copied to the equivalent post on the new blog. If you still wish to comment on this post, please use the equivalent post at: http://www.multidimensional.me.uk/

0 Comments:

<< Home